
I have been working on a memorial scrapbook page for a friend of mine of her first grandchild. The baby was stillborn.
Beth asked if I could design a page for the memory of her granddaughter, Nevaeh. What a beautiful name. It is heaven spelled backward.
I studied all the pictures. I cried. I stared. I sat there. I felt the love. I felt the sorrow. I felt guilty. I felt like I "knew" Nevaeh. I drew a blank. I studied families and pictures of stillborn children. This was the hardest page I ever designed.
Finally, after having this project for months, I think I have the page just the way I thought it should be with all the feelings that Beth had for Nevaeh and what I felt designing the page.
Thank you, Beth, for giving me the honor of designing this memorial page for you and your family.

No comments:
Post a Comment