Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Truck Is Home

Friday, I took the day off work and my uncle and I ran downhome to pick up the truck from Al Ross. Three weekends in as row that I have been down home!

We went to visit Mom at Peterson from about an hour and then out to Flushing to get the truck. Mark has a trailer and talked me into trailering the truck back up here rather than drive it for two and 1/2 hours home. It trailered so nice and rode so smooth. Mark had changed out his trailer hitch and had eye hooks installed on the bed of the trailer which we tyed the truck to rather than using the trailer frame.

After we unload the truck, I took it for a little spin. It was awesome to drive it again. It sounds so good! V8 360 engine with dual exhause makes it just rumble. Dad tipped out the exhaust pipes in chrome, which I didn't remember! That really looks good.

I will be spending some time at the "garage" where I have the truck stored doing some little things to the truck. I want to practice driving it, too, so that I can bring it up to Cleveland to run a little since it hasn't been run in about 5 years. Then back to the garage for winter storage.

Next time I'm at the garage, I'll take some pictures and post on here so that you can see where I have the truck. I'm so excited! I feel like a 10 year old with a new baby doll!!!



The Barracuda that Uncle Mark trailored for me!

The Barracuda peeking out of her cubby hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers