Dad restored this 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. The Barracuda had been sitting in the garage in storage for the last 6 years or so. I had the car towed to the mechanic's garage to have him work on the car. While the car was being worked on, Bill Steadle from Belmont Plymouth Dodge, came into the shop and saw the car. I guess Bill loved the car and long story short, he asked Al Ross, my mechanic, if he could have the car in his showroom for a while. Al called me and explained the whole story and gave me Bill's phone number. We struck up a deal and when the car was finished at the mechanic's shop, Al towed the car to the dealership. Since I was in town helping to move Mom into her new home, I wanted to run over to Barnesville to see Dad's car on the showroom floor. The dealership was closed, but, you can kind of see the car sitting in the window. I think Dad would have been so proud to see him Barracuda on that showroom floor for all of Barnesville to see! These are some pictures I took of the car. They aren't very good, but, you get the idea. I hope to get better ones next trip down.



No comments:
Post a Comment