Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jaime's Shower for Jodi


The shower that Jaime had for her sister turned out perfect. Jaime is so good at all those extra little touches that makes an event very special. Like the little tea cups that she made into candles for the shower favors. And the Guest Book that she put together for Jodi's to add to her day with little notes of good luck and how to have a happy marriage. The book was beautiful. Jodi is going to use the book for her shower this coming Sunday that Joyce and Amanda are having for her and also for the wedding guests and reception guests. I wish I were that talented.
Everyone had a great time talking with each other and catching up on all that has been going on. We had a lot of out of town people along with guests that haven't seen each other in months, maybe even years. The owners of the Ekhart House in Wheeling, WV, were such great hosts. The luncheon was so good and we all enjoyed the tour of the old Victorian home. A lot of history was made in the little home.
After the shower everyone gathered at Randy and Amy's house. I got to see my little Pod. He is getting so big! I just can't get over how fast he is going. Jaime and Jodi didn't grow that fast. Well, at least it didn't feel like it! Sheena brought her new daughter "Addison" to the house and I got to hold her. She is so tiny. She was a week old then. Sheena looked great for just having a baby.
I am looking forward to going down home again this weekend for the last of the showers. I'll probably have to help with the invitations. That has been going a little slow. Joyce was at the house tonight helping Jodi with them.
Until the next time, bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout you did for the shower. That's really cute! By the way, where do you think we got such talent??

    ReplyDelete

Followers