Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

Wow! 2010. I can't believe it. It doesn't even sound right when you say it.

I've been home this week with a nasty cold. I haven't had a cold in years!! Great way to start out the new year.  It can only get better, right? 
My vacation was great! I spent Christmas Eve with Jodi and Eric and all of Christmas day at their house. Then the day after Christmas, we drove to Cincy to meet up with Jaime and Joe and Little Pod that wasn't so little anymore! We had Christmas dinner together and then I went back to TN with Jaime and Joe and stayed with them for a week. Can you imagine your mother-in-law staying with you for a week?  They were awesome and we had a great time. Santa left Joe a new camera! He was obsessed with it but took a lot of great pictures.  Jaime kept me fed good and Joe and Pod entertained us in the evenings.  We had a trip to my favorite consignment shop, Home Goods store, the aquarium and a visit with Joe's parents.  I have some pictures that I will post soon. As soon as my nose quits running!  My Kleenex gets in the way while I'm trying to download photos!

I've been tossing around the idea of moving back home. My girls, Mom, Linda, everyone talks about me moving back to St. C. I was curious to find out what price the houses were selling for so I searched realtor.com. Of course, I found one that I really like! I don't even know if moving back home is something I can do or not, but, I found a place I like in case I do move back. Hopefully, this house doesn't sell for the next 5 years!! lol. Check it out at http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/43104-Luray-Dr_St-Clairsville_OH_43950_1114378957 or you can go to realtor.com and enter the MLS# 9506129.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers