Right now the grass is sky high and of course when I moved from Cleveland to my little apartment I didn't think I would need a lawnmower. Wrong. That's why I hate to throw anything away. Here is a picture of the trailer court entrance. My trailer would be on the left side. Way down there!
I need a new a/c unit.
And new gutters and a bunch of other stuff that I don't know about yet. You want to peek on the inside?
This is the living room looking into the kitchen. Check out the green carpeting. It has a very nice aroma of cigarette smoke. Awful.
Here is the kitchen. There are dishes in the drainer. The cabinets don't look to bad except for the glass with the painted calla lillies on the top row. In the picture above you can see the same glass only larger beside the couch. It separates the living room and the kitchen.
This is the bedroom. Yes, that is their bed with all the stuff on it. Once you get over the whole bed thing, you can see the walk in closet. Here is a better shot of the closet.
And now for the master bath. The pictures are dark but maybe that's a good thing.
This is called a garden tub. It also has the calla lillies mirrors.
And this is the potty and shower.
This is the second bedroom all wrapped up in Ohio State stuff. I love the window. I'll probably use this as an office space.
The power will be on tomorrow. I should know weather or not the water pipes, hot water tank, and all the rest of the plumbing is working. Tuesday I get new door locks. I'll have a key by then, too! Then I can start the cleaning process. ugh. lol.
That's all for now. Until next time, take care!!










No comments:
Post a Comment