Monday, June 4, 2012

Do Not Say The TITLE to me!

I'm starting to get a little nervous now.  For some reason, we can't get the title transferred into Wedgewood Trailer Court's name.  Darcy has been a huge help trying to figure out what needs to be done next to transfer the title so Wedgewood can sell the trailer to me.  Thanks, Darcy!

So, I'm a little hesitant to start the next big project which is painting.  I have gotten every thing primed.  I haven't done the two bathrooms and the kitchen because I'm not sure what I am going to do with them as far as decorating them.

 Before

After


I took those two mirrors off the wall that were abouve the bathtub .  Look at that yellow stain from the nicotine and that is after I scrubbed the walls.



I was going to take today off, but, I have so much to do that I hate to waste a day.  Tomorrow I have to go to Cleveland, so, there is a day lost.  I better get my butt in gear and do some more painting.  I have more paint on the floor and me and poor little Coco than what is on the walls.  Oh well.  Learning.  Can I just say that I hate popcorn ceiling!!! 

Thank goodness for Pinterest!!  It keeps me going!!

 
Paint choices.

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers!  I really need it!
Love you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers