Monday, May 28, 2012

This Pretty Much Explains It....

Lol...I never looked so good!  The picture doesn't do it justice because I was soaked from working in 89 degrees.  But, it will all be worth it in the end.  I'm priming walls.  Can I just say that I'm pretty sloppy?  Even Coco has paint on her tail! 


I'll be back at it today.  So much to do before the flooring goes in.
So, now I have the living room walls and down the hall primed.  Part of the ceiling primed.  Found out that I had to sweep the ceiling down with my push broom.  So that is done.  I have to go back to the store and buy more primer.  That is on my agenda today.

This is all so boring that I thought you would like to see some cuties!!
This is Jace and Jianna.  The live in Tn so I don't get to see them very often.

This is Andy.  He is adorable.  Growing up fast!

Until next time, God Bless You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers