Oh my word! Every muscle and joint in my body aches from carrying boxes for the....hmmm...how many months! I didn't realize how much I hurt until I went with Darcy to Amish country and visited the Carlisle Shop.
![]() |
| Carlisle Shop, Walnut Creek, Ohio |
![]() |
| Carlisle Steps |
I had the
hangers on the curtain rod. The hangers stuck out into the hallway where you
had to walk sideways to get into my bedroom.
I’m not going to walk sideways every time I go into my bedroom. This is where Pinterest inspiration comes into
play. I said to myself “What would
Pinterest do?” I’ve gotten pretty good
at problem solving since Pinterest entered my life! Ha. I
started looking around my place.
This is what
I came up with:
I used three
metal racks. I slipped them under the
heavy boxes to hold them tight. The top
rack is for drying clothes that you don’t want to go into the dryer. The middle rack is to hang extra hangers for
when your clothes come out of the dryer that you don’t want to get winkled. The third rack is sitting over the back of
the dryer for extra storage. I love it!
![]() |
| Extra Hangers |
![]() |
| Drying Rack |
I’m happy
with the laundry room. There is one
thing that bugs me. It’s ugly to look at
when you pass it going into my bedroom. I
hung a shower curtain to hide it all.
![]() |
| It's perfect! |
As we all know, nothing is easy.
One
side of the curtain rod went over the doorway wood trim. No problem. Here comes the "nothing is every
easy" part. The other side of the wall is plain with no trim. “What would Pinterest do?”. I’m sure they wouldn’t do this! But it works for now.
Just nail an
old paint paddle to the wall to hold other end of the curtain rod. Problem solved. Notice how I split the wood with the
nail?? Wanna take bets on how long this will
last?
~Happy Valentines Day! I love you All~










No comments:
Post a Comment