Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Living My Dream!!




I'm in the new place, finally.  My girlfriend, Karen, sent me an email stating that she was going to do some deep cleaning.  So, I had to send her the link for FlyLady http://www.flylady.net/ . It works great and is a huge help.

I love the internet. Especially Pinterest which is where I found http://www.alejandra.tv/ .I'm in the process of organizing sothe timing was perfect.  She is really inspiring. She has YouTube videos which are great.  At her suggestion, I went to the Dollar Store (everything is a $1.00) and picked up some organizing bins. That tip made everything so much easier to organize.  I even enjoyed it. 

Master Bathroom mess into this:
And...
This. 
I still have more to do in the bathroom, but, it is coming along.

 Kitchen mess continues:

 
Even though I don't cook, it looks good!


Even the dreaded Tupperware
is organized.


Food cupboard.
 

Silverware drawer.

Spray cleaners and sandwich bags, etc.
 
From the Hot Drinks Cupboard.

Tea Bags fit in plastic bin.  Then added
 box tops to divide flavors. Genius! lol


Tucked away nicely.

 
 
 
 

I found my stemware that I used for company all wrapped in a box.  I got these glasses for free.  I can't remember who was giving them away?  Maybe McDonald's.  I had everyone collecting them for me because they were a limited time offer.  It was a hoot!  Aren't they pretty?
 


  
I need some light in the living room. 
After the ceiling fan disaster, I decided to
hang the light fixture I bought from Lowes. 
How hard could it be? 
After all, I had the ceiling fan experience!


Used the wrong screws. I stripped them out trying to remove them.
Another disaster!
 
Only room in the house that doesn't have junk. 
 Now you guys are up to date with the moving into the "dream home".  Can you imagine? 
I am loving it and it has all been fun.  You wouldn't think moving would be fun, but, it was.  I owe this to Pinterest.  Pinterest gave me the ideas and the DIY mindset.  Besides, how much can you mess up an old trailer?  I'm happy here!! 

I want to thank all of you for your support and for your help!  I am blessed with great family and friends!! 
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers