Anyway, she was feeling me out. She found out that the new trailer that she just bought can not be put on that lot. It is to big for the lot. 16x80. I never said a word but I knew she was trying to find out if I would trade her again. But, I'm not. At least not yet. I've been trying to not think about all of this because it was running me and not me running it. Hopefully that is the last time I get a phone call on this bad dream!
On the other side of good, I found my cell phone!! That crazy Coco hid it from me. All this time I've been looking for my phone, Coco had it hid in her bed!! She thought it was hilarious that she could hide it from me for that long of a time. I told her it wasn't funny.
I made a healthy smoothie today for lunch. It was pretty good. Baby spinich, carrots, yogurt milk. Tasted like chocolate milk. See how long this healthy eating lasts!
That's about all I have for today. I really don't want to talk about how I broke the water wand for Darcy's flowers and then how I flooded her garage all in the same day. She can't say to much because I cleaned her garage out for free!!!
Love you all!!
Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment