Then I find out that the lady that has the lot across the street, bought a trailer that is to big for the lot. Seriously??? She had seen my trailer before when Scott Conner showed it to her three times. Now she wants my trailer. Mr. Miller told me that he was having problems with her and I told him "If she wants this trailer so bad then give it to her". I met her on Sunday and she said she was still interested in my trailer and I agreed to make the trade. I started the process of finding a trailer for that lot. This is what I found. Kim calls it my girly girl trailer.

It only gets better. The next day the lady goes out and buys another trailer to put on this lot! She didn't call me to let me know that she decided not to make the trade or anything! Can you believe it? Just went out and bought a trailer. When was she going to tell me that she changed her mind? I only found out because I called her. Keep in mind that this makes the third trailer she has bought! Talk about a roller coaster ride!!
Now I'm back to square one. Which is fine with me because I liked the trailer other than it was taking to long to buy it and a lot of work needed done on it. Mr. Miller will be in St. Clairsville to meet with his lawyer, to get this mess done and over with. I don't think it will make a hugh difference to the attorney if Mr. Miller comes in or not. It doesn't seem like the attorney wants to work. He sure has messed this simple case up.
Attorney
So....maybe someday I'll have this:
The trailer I wanted in the first place.
Or.... this:
A new trailer for the lot.
Or...this:
When I marry a "Sugar Daddy"
Or... this:
When my "Sugar Daddy" dies.

Love you all!!
Dana



No comments:
Post a Comment