I'm going to use this cheesy post that I found on Pinterest. The lady used it everyday for a month. Don't worry! lol Not happening here.
Once in a while it is nice to know what is going on with a friend if you haven't heard from them in a while (ya know who you are!!) and this post pretty much covers it for, at least, that day. She posted every day for a month and she made Pinterest!!
Outsite my window
. . . the sky is hazy. Everything is green again.
I am thinking
. . . how good it will be to get settled down in my new living space where ever it is.
I am thankful for
. . . all my family and friends that have supported and helped me. I needed it. I know how hard this has been on all of you. Your time and support has not been wasted. I appreciated everything you have done to help me. Thank you so much for not giving up on me!
From the kitchen
. . . it smells like coffee.
I am creating
. . . myself again.
I am going
. . . to Cleveland and hoping to see my friend/adopted sister, Gail, tomorrow!
I am wearing
. . . my PJs.
I am reading
. . . Guidepost that Mom gave me.
I am hoping
. . . to loose weight. Aren't we all? But, I've had enough already. Weighed myself this am and I've lost ten.
I am hearing
. . . traffic on 40, Mr. Pinkie's water dripping in his tank, and a dog barking.
Around the house
. . . very quite, still boxes everywhere with some unpacked. Coco is still in bed! lol
One of my favorite things
. . . is Pinterest. Oh my gosh, if you haven't started Pinterest, don't. It is so addicting. LOVE IT!
A few plans for the rest of the week
. . . getting ready for the trip to Cleveland. It is such a big chore. Need to get a new headlight for my truck sometime today.
Here are some pictures I thought I would share with you
. . . today I am sharing my favorite vehicles. Sadly, these days are over. "NEXT" (chapter)!!!
Gail and I called her the "Snobbie Car". I love this car. Gail and I drove all over Cleveland in this car. I no longer own "her". My friend bought Snobbie Girl from me and jazzed her up!
She looks great!
Love it!
PS. Some of you have asked me how to enter their comments. I think if you are one of my "Followers" you can add comments and receive an email that the blog has been updated. There should be a button to click on that says something like "Join this Site" or something like it. I will check this out for you. I'm just glad you're reading it! ;>)




No comments:
Post a Comment