Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moving!!

 

It's about time!  I have waited for this for a year.  Lot of work, but, it is so worth it!
I couldn't have done it by myself.  I want to thank my family for all their help!  When you have a bunch of family together it always guaranteed a fun time.  So, even though we where working, we still had a good time!
I thought I would share some pictures with you!
The brown stuff in the before picture is dead bugs.
 
This one even had a cocoon!
I broke the mirror while getting ready to prime.  I hope that isn't 7 years of bad luck!



Now I'm learning how to repair the wall.

 
Cleaning up the stove.
Ewwwww!!!!

Eric mentioned that he could have the whole trailer done in
no time! 
 So he sprayed the whold trailer primer white! What a great difference!

 

I love it!!


I even threw down register coverings and lights
and he primed them all!

Wall that "melted" from the broken hot water tank.
An unexpected expense.
Sure did make a mess.
Now that the tank is no longer
leaking, they start laying the new floor!
Out with the old!!


Before

After!!

 
 
 
 You can't believe what this place looks like now.  It's not pretty.  I am done with the apartment and it's all in my living room......kitchen, bathroom blah,blah,blah.
 

I'll have more to show you soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers