I woke up this morning with a migraine. I hate these. I slept most of the day. I had a mammogram schedule for after work today. So, before I went for my mammogram, I stopped in to see my doctor to ask if he would change my medicine to the new migraine medicine that they have come out with. The doctor wasn't in. I'm going to have to make an appointment. I need to do something about these headaches.
This evening I did some Christmas shopping online. I didn't buy anything, just getting some great ideas.
I guess I am in charge of the Christmas party at work this year. We have decided to do the Christmas gift exchange like we did last year. So, I'll be working on that. And going along with Christmas and work, I will have two Christmas parties to plan. One for our agents and one for agents' staff. The agents' Christmas parties are a big deal. So, I'm in the process of finding a place to have it. I'm looking forward to that.
The weather here has been cold. It was 42 degrees here today. Right now it's 37. More like October weather. I really hate to see winter arrive.
Mr. Pinkie is starting to look a lot better. I was worried about him. He was started to get little tiny black dots on him. According to the Internet, he was suffering from stress. Good thing that doesn't happen to humans! Guess what color I would be right now! Anyway, I stopped at the fish place yesterday and talked to them about the water and things. The nice man said that Mr. Pinkie was suffering from stress and that he should show improvement within the next few days. He was right.
Check out Darcy's blog! She is really coming right along with her kitchen! It looks great! I'm so proud of her! I would never attempt such a job! Too overwhelming for me! Dad would be so proud of her!
I will go for now. Be good to yourself and God Bless you!

No comments:
Post a Comment