Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Weekend is Almost Over!

I can't believe this is Sunday already! I basically played on the computer all weekend. I did manage to get a few things done in the house. It's just so much more fun to play on the computer than to do housework and laundry!


I rescued Jaime's fish and brought him home with me on Tuesday. His name is Mr. Pinkie. He is adjusting well to his new home. I have him in the living room. He stares at me while I'm sitting on the couch working on the laptop. So, I wave to him every now and then. He wiggles his "hi" back to me. (I think I need to get a life!) Hattie is a little jealous when I'm talking to him. She will run over and jump up on my lap.


Hattie has found a new place to sit. Since I have moved the living room all around, she sits on top of the couch and looks out the window. What a watch dog!

I received a phone call from my cousin, Ann Morris. She and Kim have moved since the last time I talked with them! The old apartment had bats and one night they decided to come out and pay Kim and Ann a visit. Well, that was it for Kim! He hates bats just like me! Remember the time I had a bat in my apartment? It was awful. Ann said that they had just signed the new lease on the old apartment. But found a really nice apartment for the same price only the place is a lot bigger. Ann is so excited about the place. I'm planning on going over to visit within the next few weeks. Kim will be getting a test on Oct. 22nd and will then hear the results on Oct. 29th. He will then know the next step for treatment if any. He said that he is feeling really good now that he has quit the radiation. In between testing and the results, they are planning to visit Ann's parents in Virginia. She hasn't seem them for almost a year.
I talked with Jodi and Jaime and Mom this weekend. While I was on the phone with Jaime, my sister, Kelly, was pulling into Jaime's driveway. That was about 12:40. Glad Kelly made it to Jaime's all in one piece. Wish I could be there with them.
I need to sign off for now. I have several things I need to finish up before work tomorrow! I'm washing clothes. Have a good week!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Pinkie!!! I see you're doing well!! I hope Mommy passes this message on to you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers