Thursday, November 13, 2008

Now that is what I call Great Customer Service!

A few previous posts, I talked about loosing a purse that I had ordered from http://www.theuncommongarden.com/ through the US Mail. It's a long story, but, I made arrangements with Kristen so that she didn't have to send me a replacement purse. But the person that she is...Kristen sent me another purse! It is more gorgeous than the picture! Any one looking for a really nice personalized Christmas gift, click on the link above and take a look at all the cute totes, bags and purses that she makes. She also offers a few other cute items. But the purses are really cute. But the best thing she offers is great customer service!! Thank you Kristen!
This is what my purse looks like only imagine my monogram in big red letters right in the middle! Gorgeous!

It’s been really very quite at work this week. Everyone is in Columbus attending a convention. I completed several items on three of the projects that I have been working on because it was so quiet and no interruptions. Everyone is back tomorrow! Next week we have four meetings. One meeting everyday except for Monday. Our meetings are a lot of work. On average we have around 35 people attend. Here we are in action!

Joel instructing a class:


Now it's my turn:

I'm wearing my "hat" to make a point!

Did I tell you that I was getting new glasses? I had the "Sarah Palin" look going on yesterday! I will post a picture soon. The glasses are, uh, different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers