The unusual Spring weather is gone and it is back to reality with our 40 degree fall weather. But that’s ok, because now I can wear my very soft favorite bathrobe and drink hot tea while sitting on the couch watching Mr. Pinkie and eating a brownie!
While I’m being rather tranquil, I thought it would be a good time for you to watch Mr. Pinkie in what he does best. Calm me. I have my Pandora radio station on in the back ground while watching him swim around so peacefully. Sometimes it seems like he will be swimming to the music. It was funny filming him for this blog as he acted like he was swimming onto stage for his debut! He cracks me up!
Sunday afternoons are wonderful. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait until the day I can sit on the couch again! I guess Hattie has taken a back seat to Mr. Pinkie! Is Mr. Pinkie coming for Thanksgiving? Probably not - he would get black spots again!
ReplyDeleteWow! Mr. Pinkie looks great! He seems right at home... You should have taken him a long time ago. He loves you! By the way, is that a tea cup an saucer in his tank? Is he having tea with you??? He loves his new home. He looks so happy! Tell him I said hi... oh wait... you better not. He might go belly up if you mention my name! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete