I'm having an awful time with my medicine. I can't seem to get it regulated. I started a migraine Wednesday afternoon. I couldn't get it under control. I was up all night. The next morning, I had an headache, stomach pains and felt very weak. That lasted two days which I slept the entire time. Today I feel very weak and light headed. I'm not sure if it is the medicine, the flu or both. My house is a disaster. I am running Butler right now. Mr. Pinkie doesn't really like him. He keeps bumping into his house. Mr. Pinkie is hiding right now.
I have decided to take my phone off the hook. For the last two days (while I was sick) my phone rang non-stop with politicians calling me for my vote. It really wasn't a politician, just a recording. It's awful. I am on a do-not-solicit list. If you are a non-profit organization, you can call. So, they call and they call. I can't stand it anymore. So, if you try to call me, you won't get through. I will hang my phone back up after Nov. 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope your doctor gets the medicine straightened out and that's all it is instead of the flu. Get some rest. Love you!
ReplyDeleteDana, How awful. I hope that you feel better real soon. When will you see the doctor again? Take it easy girl...LOVE,Kelly
ReplyDelete