Coco has found her favorite spot. It is in the front window. She loves laying in the sunshine!
I have almost all the walls done. Coco's favorite room is the last room I have to clean.
My friend, Dave Truax, came out to look at the windows today. Almost all of them were broken and filthy dirty. So he fixed what he could and was going to see if he could find parts for the others. The windows are 12 years old and they don't make them anymore. At least he showed me how to clean them.
Darcy stopped over to see the progress. This wall is in the bathroom. The two white spots is where the fancy mirrors were hanging. The rest of the wall is from cigarette smoke. Then is hits me, if that smoke is all over the walls, it is every where. That's just nasty! More cleaning than what I was thinking.
This is the hallway light. It's supposed to be crystal white. Not amber.
So, when Darcy stopped over, we talked about how to get the popcorn off the ceiling. I found out today that there is no easy way to get it off. So Dave told me to use Pro-Blocker (I think that is the name of it). You just roll it on the ceiling as a primer and then you paint it. Another problem solved.
I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment