This is the living room. Can you see the white spots on the wall?? The yellow is the smoke. Everything has this yellow on it. It's just gross!
This is the furnance filter that has never been changed!
Looking out front bedroom window.
From the front bedroom looking down the hallway. The guest bathroom is on the right. Front door is on the left.
Guest Bathroon.
I will need a new sink, stove, and refridgerator. I'll need to buy a wash maching as they took the washer and the dryer. I have the dryer I'm buying from my nephew. Thanks, Bryan!
This is the opposite side of the kitchen. On the left is the rear door.
Looking down the hallway. On the left is laundry, on the right is the rear door and straight ahead is the master bedroom.
The master bath is kinda in the master bedroom. No doors on the master bath. I'll have to come up with something in the winter because that is going to cold.
This is what "they" call a garden tub. It has real fancy mirrors on both sides of the garden tub. Lol. The light bar across the mirror above the sink is all rusted. And yellow smoke everywhere.
And I saved the best for last! The toilet.
Well, what do you think? I have to have all the yellow off before they lay the flooring. Think I'll make it? I've got a secret for removing smoke covered walls. It's a heavy duty degreaser that I bought from Auto Zone. I hope I can paint over it! Hmmmm...

No comments:
Post a Comment